50/50 - Ipswich Town | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 - Ipswich Town

Argyle 50/50

Uncle Ken
May 19, 2007
Hello Pasoti Peeps and welcome to your 50/50 brief. After 3 hard games and having taken 7 points I think supporters are more than happy with that return and the lads are putting up a tremendous effort and still top of the league. Long may it continue - I just have a feeling about this season.

We always enjoy winners claiming the prizes in the lottery draw. For one couple it was an amazing experience. Gabrielle Cross has been volunteering on the vaccination programme for a few months now and told me she is a lifelong Liverpool supporter but thought it would be a good idea to watch the Mighty Greens in action. Along with partner Andy Bradford they decided to upgrade to the hospitality package for the Crewe game and had a lovely evening with great company and a superb meal.

The match was really exciting as itā€™s now been a while since sheā€™s been to the Kop and had forgotten how it feels to be part of a crowd. Gabrielle said ā€œwe hadnā€™t taken a lot of notice of the lottery draw prizes because all I heard was talk of the iconic pies, so was over the moon to discover we had won the first prize of Ā£578. Andrewā€™s Grandad used to play for Argyle many moons ago so we thought he must have been with us spirituallyā€. They say they definitely will be back to watch Argyle again in the near future. Brilliant Gabrielle you now know it makes sense and welcome to the Green Army. Congratulations from the team on your win.

We always appreciate the support we receive from our sponsors. Vessel Beer shop in Exeter Street Plymouth has returned again. Vessel Beer are an independent craft beer shop and bar located a short walk from the city centre, with over 300 beers and 50 ciders from around the world, the shop is open 1pm to 9pm Tuesday to Saturday. They are celebrating their fifth birthday this December. Manager Sam Congdon is kindly donating two pairs of tickets for their craft beer festivals on Friday 12t and Saturday 13tNovember. 25 of the best breweries in the UK are coming to Devon to pour their beers. This year Sam has teamed up with Tuckers Maltings in Newton Abbot to host the event at their historical venue by Newton Abbot train station. More info at http://www.mxvbeerfest.co.uk or 07796667449

Unknown-3.jpeg

The prize includes entry to the Beer Fest including a MXV Festival glass and programme, plus your first beer. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO ATTEND THIS EVENT.

The prizes for Saturday are:-

First prize ā€“ Cash prize (Could be over the magic Ā£1000 I reckon)

Second prize ā€“ An 8 pack of pies from Passion For Pie (including free delivery anywhere in UK Mainland)

Third prize - A pair of tickets for The Maltings X Vessel Beer Festival

Fourth prize ā€“ A pair of tickets for The Maltings X Vessel Beer Festival

Thanks as always for your wonderful support.

Paul Mariner 1953 - 2021
images-1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Beale

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
And todays winning numbers are. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS

First prize Ā£1,520 AMAZING -- ticket 1046
Second prize - ticket 6149
Third prize - ticket 2212
Fourth prize - ticket 1947