5 or 6 new trialists training today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

5 or 6 new trialists training today

P

Paul_Roberts

X Isle":3tv5t5jo said:
Mark Pedlar":3tv5t5jo said:
Tavy - I dont think that would apply to any of our "signings" (x-isle - no need to post your standard post on this thread!) so far.

Cool, as long as someone reminds the head buryers of the cold hard facts of our situation, it matters not who.

But obviously it does, else you wouldn't have felt the need to post.

Jul 29, 2010
I think the bloke in that middle photo had literally just been told how little money to expect :lol:.

A

agentgreen

Conor Hourihane - Capped by the Republic of Ireland at U19 level and has also been in the U21 set-up. Sunderland Academy graduate. Central Midfielder, also can play Left Back.

Joe Holt - Came through the same route as Steven Gerrard before joining Wigan. Made the subs bench twice for Wigan. Defensive midfielder.

Joseph Mendes - Last club was Ligue 2 side Grenoble Foot, who finished bottom of the league . He scored 1 goal in 13 starts. Centre Forward.

Who`s scouting for us at the moment or is it just recommendations?

C

charlee

X Isle":2ubycas1 said:
I think the bloke in that middle photo had literally just been told how little money to expect :lol:.

You my friend have made my day that made me laugh :) :mrgreen:

matteh.":igfoxpu0 said:
Joseph Mendes supposedly signed for a Turkish team 3 weeks ago. :?

Caykur Rizespor, maybe they're in administration, apparently strikers can walk away from clubs after agreeing deals if clubs are!

92395f7420.jpg

What!! i don't get paid!! merde!!!!

http://www.stargazete.com/spor/joseph-mendes-rizespor-da-haber-363864.htm

A

agentgreen

matteh.":19qguval said:
Joseph Mendes supposedly signed for a Turkish team 3 weeks ago. :?

From what I can gather he was training with them trying to get a contract ie trialist. They obviously didnt like what they saw.

A

argyle_lounge

agentgreen":1tifed8k said:
Who`s scouting for us at the moment or is it just recommendations?

pretty sure its bob shaw, former coventry scout.

A

agentgreen

The Eleventh Hour":2tco74t8 said:
Does it show how many he played? He probably played very little, which is why he was released.
1 goal in 0 games is a good return.

Nope 1 goal in 13 league games. 17 games in total last season.

Dec 18, 2008
Would it be right to assume, Simon Whaley and Shane Williams have already been released?