3 tickets block 13 available | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

3 tickets block 13 available

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
...good customer service, with a full explanation of how things ended up as they have, and a supporter being treated like a supporter...
I've been critical of the club in the recent past for not doing these simple but - to many of us - obvious things.

So as I said above - well done Argyle for getting it right on this occasion.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Excellent and speedy customer service from Jamie. I hope Rich is able to update us how he got on.

It does raise one very minor longer term issue about how many people do not know they can swop tickets? I knew but I have no idea why/how. Probably osmosis or more likely efficient Mrs Mushroom told me.

It is really exciting to know that we are getting close to a sell out, except those areas in the Grandstand not available. I remember the sheer enjoyment I got from the packed Swindon game.

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
1) Using those two methods include a fee - a whole 75p
2) Good customer service would have stated that only on line sales would be available. - its not just online sales, its only online when the ticket office is closed.
3) I was at Home Park yesterday at Senior Greens so thought I’d buy on the way home, so saving another 2 bus journey to Home Park. - pick them up before the game Saturday is always an option. 2 birds 1 stone.
Really don't get what's to complain about with any of this, people always look for problems.

Reactions: jerryatricjanner

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Amazingly good customer service, with a full explanation of how things ended up as they have, and a supporter being treated like a supporter, really impressed. All this at a time when they must be really busy !
Agree 100%. Well done Jamie.

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah-refunded the tickets hassle free-so all good.
Obviously they knew they could sell them on again very easily, but still good customer service anyway-lady on the phone who dealt with me was excellent.
just hoping for a win now to round things off.