3 tickets block 13 available | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

3 tickets block 13 available

Dec 24, 2012
I have 3 tickets for block 13 available at top row,if anyone is interested.
I just found out there are tickets available in upper Grandstand so have bought 3 there instead(my preferred location),annoyed at Club who originally told me there wont be any there available and now there is-so at the time purchased 3 in block 13 Lyndhurst instead.
They wont swop tickets or give refunds.
2 adult and 1 under 25 if anyone is interested.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
Hi Rich.

Why are you 'annoyed at the club' ?

You were told the correct information at the time.

However, when it looked like we were heading for a sellout, we put a request into the council to get more seats made available for fans, and have put a management plan in place to achieve this.

We put the request in late yesterday, and had it approved this afternoon.

Have you requested to be moved? We move supporters around the ground to different seats all the time, every day, so this would not have been an issue for you.

FYI - The additional tickets were released after the ticket office closed today.

JY

Dec 24, 2012
ok thats fair enough-(Ive had bad experience in past with seats/ie being told none available then being made available )-anyway actually impressed you made the effort to post a reply,owning 2 businesses myself,I know the importance of customer service-so thank-you and I appreciate your reply.
So is it possible I can get a refund on my original 3 tickets and then you can make them available again through your ticketing site?

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
ok thats fair enough-(Ive had bad experience in past with seats/ie being told none available then being made available )-anyway actually impressed you made the effort to post a reply,owning 2 businesses myself,I know the importance of customer service-so thank-you and I appreciate your reply.
So is it possible I can get a refund on my original 3 tickets and then you can make them available again through your ticketing site?
Thanks for the reply. Yes. Call the ticket office in the morning and they will be able to help you.

NLG

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jan 16, 2006
Amazingly good customer service, with a full explanation of how things ended up as they have, and a supporter being treated like a supporter, really impressed. All this at a time when they must be really busy !

May 8, 2011
I have absolutely no problems with the ticket office staff but some of the procedures and systems they have to use really arenā€™t customer friendly or customer first.
As an example yesterday the Club put out details of the Sheffield Wednesday tickets saying they were on sale from 4pm, fine apart from the fact the ticket office closes at 3pm.

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
I have absolutely no problems with the ticket office staff but some of the procedures and systems they have to use really arenā€™t customer friendly or customer first.
As an example yesterday the Club put out details of the Sheffield Wednesday tickets saying they were on sale from 4pm, fine apart from the fact the ticket office closes at 3pm.
What's the problem with that? You can buy online, if you don't want to do that either call or go to the ticket office the next day when it is open.

May 8, 2011
What's the problem with that? You can buy online, if you don't want to do that either call or go to the ticket office the next day when it is open.
1) Using those two methods include a fee
2) Good customer service would have stated that only on line sales would be available.
3) I was at Home Park yesterday at Senior Greens so thought Iā€™d buy on the way home, so saving another 2 bus journey to Home Park.

Reactions: LipsonJock
Jun 27, 2019
There can't be too many EFL clubs who engage directly with fans on an independent messageboard. If any!

It must be a tricky tightrope to walk but the Argyle employees who occasionally pop up on Pasoti do their employer credit. The comms coming out of the club these days is absolutely first class and long may it continue.