♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The last 2 games of the season on Easter Monday away to Barnstaple and then home on 23 April vs Cinderford Town hopefully to secure the league and promotion.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
The Barnstaple game is tomorrow, one day’s rest then straight into it. Tough one, although they’re relegated they’ve won their last 3 so in a bit of form. Exciting stuff

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The Barnstaple game is tomorrow, one day’s rest then straight into it. Tough one, although they’re relegated they’ve won their last 3 so in a bit of form. Exciting stuff
👍Senior moment

Oct 10, 2012
I’m not so sure. Word on the street is that Lymington have asked for relegation so whoever finishes second bottom could be the play off team - assume you’ve not heard anything (then again it’s wrong end of the table for you)

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
Until anything is official about Lymington then it’s Barnstaple that are down in my view. I’ve heard that Lymington are desperate to stay up. Hey ho, I guess that’s what rumours and conjecture leaves us with, completey differing views on a situation

Oct 10, 2012
Fair enough. Again I’ve got it on good authority that they want to go down - amazing how rumours come about!

Battle of the big spenders on Monday, although I don’t think it’s gone as nicely as the millionaire at Barnstaple had planned! Owen Howe certainly was vocal about him 😂😂