Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Wooohoo, great thanks!

In before someone says either the dugouts are too close together (they aren’t) or the gap between ARG and YLE looks weird (it doesn’t) ;)

Having said that, I can’t decide if the PAFC solar panels are genius or a tiny bit naff...

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Biggs":1bnqmj7d said:
Wooohoo, great thanks!

In before someone says either the dugouts are too close together (they aren’t) or the gap between ARG and YLE looks weird (it doesn’t) ;)

Having said that, I can’t decide if the PAFC solar panels are genius or a tiny bit naff...

A bit of both I’d say although it is also a waste of potential energy generation. I’m just delighted that this vast, uninterrupted south-facing roof space is being used in this way. It would be interesting to know how much electricity this array will generate.

May 16, 2016
One thing I've noticed from GoS and the Webcams lately, is just how much standing water remains after a downpour. It's a fairly well established fact that large parts of the Mayflower will get wet everytime it rains, but the potential for slippery surfaces afterwards looks surprisingly high to me. Like the Concrete Beams camber is wrong and wont drain.

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
fantastic once again. As a fan who lives away from plymouth with work i do enjoy seeing the progress and your updates is something i always look forward too.

love the solar panels, its the little touches and PAFC looks great in my eyes

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Go to take the dog out - no pics
Get back from walking the dog - pics!

:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
So how is Bobby's garden coming along....nothing seems to have changed in that corner...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Never mind that, do you NOW think it will be ready December 2019 Alan?

Your prediction was December 2020 from memory.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
oddball":1xueoot0 said:
So how is Bobby's garden coming along....nothing seems to have changed in that corner...

Well, how long do you think it will take to put a canvas over it and landscape it a touch?

Mar 8, 2016
It looks great I think, much better than I thought it would. Yeah it’s not perfect but It still oozes character. We’ve got a cracking stadium for a bottom tier football club.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Army green":1ki8nj2x said:
It looks great I think, much better than I thought it would. Yeah it’s not perfect but It still oozes character. We’ve got a cracking stadium for a bottom tier football club.

A ground that any self respecting sleeping giant would be proud of!! ;) :clap:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
The Vice Presidents Club were intending to hold a black tie event on December 21st and were advertising tickets on here a while ago. That has since been pulled.The latest info, and that was a while ago now, was that things would begin on 1st January 2020 with the Swindon game,but that now seems to have been put on hold as nothing has since been mentioned, so I have my doubts if things will be up and running by 1st January....as for bobby's garden. ...it would be nice for balanced reporting...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've got a feeling it was December 21st, the same day as the Macclesfield game.

Tony Wrathall is attending it, so I think your wires have been crossed Alf.