Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 14 September | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 14 September

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

With Joel Grant and Dom Telford now fit again Ryan Lowe talks about choosing two strikers from five available ... club website

Argyle draw 2-2 against Newport County in an EFL Youth Alliance game.... match report

How Argyle line-up v Port Vale ...
EEbTwyDXoAEOkdS.jpg

Port Vale 1 - 0 Argyle
Smith 76.

Attendance 5,275, 735 Greens.

Match stats: Possession 49%/51%, shots 15/14, on target 4/3, corners 8/5, fouls 10/11, yellow cards 1/2.

Argyle drop to 11th place in League Two, seven points away from top spot and eight points from bottom place.

Match report .... club website
Match report.... Port Vale club website

Danny Mayor picked up his fourth league booking of the season and is now one more yellow card away from a one game suspension.

Match highlights.... Sky Sports

Ryan Lowe talks talked about the defeat ....
"You canā€™t just get done on a quick free-kick and then lose your man from the cross. Itā€™s just not good enough ā€“ itā€™s not acceptable neither.
ā€œI thought first half we were very good. We just need to score when we are on top.

ā€œThen second half we looked a little bit . . . laboured is the word Iā€™m probably looking for, and they just didnā€™t do what we asked them to do and they go about it the wrong way.

ā€œBut, listen, Iā€™m responsible for it. I pick the lads, I pick the team, I will take the criticism, but we will make sure we get it right.
ā€œPeople will start coming out the team if they are not doing their jobs, and thatā€™s as simple as that.ā€-

Wing-back Callum McFadzean talked about the game ... club website

Oct 31, 2015
Those save stats definitely show the defence as our weakness again. Saying that Bury had a high goals against last season