Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy   IJN Payments
Until the end of season:

The Home Park refurbishment will be completed in It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Meet the players
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:08 am 
Auction Winner

Was thinking of taking my little lad tonight but haven't been before, assume will be fairly busy and a bit of a wait but wondering if anyone else has been previously and can give me a rough idea on the queues, etc. Only asking as a bit past his bedtime normally and a decent drive for us so trying to gauge if viable, thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Meet the players
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:28 am 
PALFC Sponsor #1 18/19, GT Sponsor, Player Sponsor #1 18/19 and Player Sponsor #2 18/19

Think the last one was so busy they had to start turning people away, way before the finish time. Apparently queuing out the car park.

Argyle till I die
I'm the only Argyle Nutter.

I am a golf bandit!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 am 
PALFC Sponsor #1 18/19 and Player Sponsor #1 18/19

It was really manic last time but everyone who got in seemed to enjoy it.

My daughter Charlie is working in the shop tonight and expecting it to be very busy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:11 pm 

Get there early. Like, really early.

We turned up with 45 mins of the event to go on my autistic son's birthday and were turned away, to be fair Mr Cowdery did try and put it right somewhat afterwards which i was grateful for but still unimpressed they've not learnt from last time and only organised a 90 minute event again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:35 pm 
Auction Winner

Thanks for info, will try and get there early!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 pm 
Auction Winner

Just for interest, nice evening and all the players were a real credit, very chatty and good with the little ones.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:32 am 
PALFC Sponsor #1 18/19 and Player Sponsor #1 18/19

Glad you enjoyed it Deacster - my daughter said it was a good event but quieter than last time. Perhaps it was intentionally under-advertised to avoid potential issues but it seems those who did attend had a great time. :scarf: