Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy   IJN Payments
Until the end of season:

The Home Park refurbishment will be completed in It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Argyle to show England v Croatia at Home Park - SOLD OUT
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:19 pm 
Auction Winner

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/july/its-coming-home-park/

Two large screens will be erected and several blocks of the Lyndhurst will be open.

Entry is Free, refreshment counters open, drinks can be taken to your seats, but advised to book in advance.

Tickets via the usual methods

Last edited by Rich McLean on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Argyle to show England v Croatia at Home Park
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:26 pm 

Will they be serving beer though - and by beer, I don't mean Carlsberg!

Will they also have more than one kiosk open or allow you to bring your own food & drinks in?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:19 pm 

Jose446 wrote:
Will they be serving beer though - and by beer, I don't mean Carlsberg!

Will they also have more than one kiosk open or allow you to bring your own food & drinks in?

It's going to be even better than that...............

@Only1Argyle
Now our friends @therealginsters are getting in on the England act. The 500 people to arrive tomorrow night at Home Park will be treated to a free pasty, courtesy of Ginsters. #pafc #ItsComingHomeParkhttps://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/july/its-coming-home-park/ …

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm 

There is a bleddy great screen in the city centre. specially installed for events like this...and yet the council decide...we will show the game at HP instead...what a let down...shame on the Labour Party. shame on Tudor Evans.,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:03 pm 
Player Sponsor #1 18/19

i think this is a very good move by argyle and the council.get newcomers to the ground who might "get" the atmosphere and score some revenue with refreshments. :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:11 pm 

oddball wrote:
There is a bleddy great screen in the city centre. specially installed for events like this...and yet the council decide...we will show the game at HP instead...what a let down...shame on the Labour Party. shame on Tudor Evans.,

Kind of agree but, as we have seen elsewhere in the country, you just know that a handful of idiots would cause problems. Home Park offers a more controlled environment. So annoying that a few people have to ruin the fun for everyone else because watching it on the big screen in the city centre would be great

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:12 pm 
Player Sponsor #1 18/19

oddball wrote:

Do you seriously think it would any different if the Conservative Party was in power?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:15 pm 

So why not show the match in the City Centre...The Council are pretty quick to put law enforcement officers in the city centre to catch litter louts at £80 a time....why not re hire them for tomorrow night to keep the peace....shame on the Labour Controlled Plymouth City Council and shame on its leader Tudor Evans...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:44 pm 
Player Sponsor #1 18/19

oddball wrote:
So why not show the match in the City Centre...The Council are pretty quick to put law enforcement officers in the city centre to catch litter louts at £80 a time....why not re hire them for tomorrow night to keep the peace....shame on the Labour Controlled Plymouth City Council and shame on its leader Tudor Evans...

it'll be hard enough for all the security workers/police to cope with all the ballyhoo in the pubs in the city centre without showing it on that huge screen.the best thing is being done at argyle in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:06 pm 

oddball wrote:

I said the same thing last week but then as a counter argument I was shown a vid of the idiots coming out of walkabout and the nerd who jumped on the car. PCC dont need that hastle in the city centre.

Dont get me wrong I have heard about Tudor Evans background and I Dont trust tge fella one little bit but I hate to say PCC were probably right not to put a fan zone on Armada way.

Well done pafc I hope people use the facility

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:24 pm 
Player Sponsor #1 18/19

oddball wrote:

I’m glad people are being fined for littering the streets. Why wouldn’t you want that to be happening?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 pm 

oddball wrote:

For someone who seems to hate the Labour party so much, you sure do live in the wrong part of the country at the moment. Must suck to be you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:39 am 

I'm staying st hone, its cheaper and less hassle. Tudor Evans is a real bell and has a sense of self importance. Back in the days of bucket collections, I was stood with a collector one evening along with a security guy, up rolls this short fat guy in a suit. He asks to drive up but us told no, his response? Do you know who I am? My response will be swear checked but you'll gave an idea.
Personally I don't care for politics at all, not one of them is trustworthy and its just a shame our lives are dictated by these self important idiots who simply have no idea how normal people live.