Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy  
Until the end of season:

The Home Park refurbishment will be completed in It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: This is What We Want
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:38 am 

Take a look at this. My hockey team, but specifically the skipper after winning the biggest prize in hockey after 13 years with the same team. This is what we want for Argyle, just watch and imagine...... (scroll down to the video bit). You'll get bored, it's American, I get that, but scroll to 4:00, there's real passion. Substitute Caps for Argyle, and I can't wait for next season!

https://www.si.com/nhl/2018/06/12/alex-ovechkin-parade-speech-capitals-stanley-cup-video

Post subject: Re: This is What We Want
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:38 am 

Bermudian Green wrote:
Take a look at this. My hockey team, but specifically the skipper after winning the biggest prize in hockey after 13 years with the same team. This is what we want for Argyle, just watch and imagine...... (scroll down to the video bit). You'll get bored, it's American, I get that, but scroll to 4:00, there's real passion. Substitute Caps for Argyle, and I can't wait for next season!

https://www.si.com/nhl/2018/06/12/alex-ovechkin-parade-speech-capitals-stanley-cup-video

Pens fan but I cheered as loudly as any Caps fan the moment that clock hit 0.00. Can't think of any player in the game that deserves it more than Ovi, at least he has Stanley next to his name now and I hope he will go on to win at least one more

Post subject: Re: This is What We Want
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:44 am 
Site Admin, Player Sponsor #1 18/19 and Player Sponsor #2 18/19

From the NHL as well but this is not what we want.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new ... k-karlsson

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmacram ... c309d55be4

A little background Eric Karlsson is Swedish and one of the best ice hockey players in the world and is the hero of all Ottawa Senator fans, he makes about $6 million a year and his contract runs out next year, he should get anywhere from 10-12 million for the next 7 years.

Mike Hoffman is and has been the top goalscorer for the Ottawa Senators for the last 3 -4 years and makes about $5 million a year.