Bradley update 12.06.18: Signs for Luton

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
The Barnsley fans on their forum believe Sonny Bradley has been offered a contract ....

BBS Fans Forum

Jul 14, 2008
He would be mad to agree to go to either Barnsley or Charlton at present as they donā€™t have managers in place yet. No point joining a team where you have no idea whether the manager will rate you or not. I suspect this will drag on for weeks though like Carey last summer.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Might as well set up a "Bradley going to [insert name here]" thread as this is going to go on and on with a million different clubs

Mar 8, 2016
Herts_Green":1vup15vw said:
He would be mad to agree to go to either Barnsley or Charlton at present as they donā€™t have managers in place yet. No point joining a team where you have no idea whether the manager will rate you or not. I suspect this will drag on for weeks though like Carey last summer.

Depends if location is important for him, if so then I feel he would be keen on Barnsley with it being fairly close to His Home town. I think he wil be going to be honest. All the teams rumoured to be interested in him will no doubt offer him better money, unfortunately.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Just get it sorted soon, whatever the decision

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
I think heā€™ll go just because heā€™ll get offered better money to go back up north. Weā€™ll miss him though. We were lacking someone like him for years. Maybe even since coughlan. A bully , and I mean that in a good way. Iā€™d have him as captain if we do manage to keep him.

D

Dano

Tugboat":1v2lbnbd said:
Just get it sorted soon, whatever the decision

Agree

Feels a lot similar to Careyā€™s contract offer made last season ??

Offfer made and then we waited and read much about teams wanting him onky then to sign ... maybe itā€™s part of getting argyle to up the contract offer and dictate it

Sep 6, 2006
Herts_Green":2jpf0edt said:

How can a team sign a player if they don't have manager?

Feb 17, 2017
ā€œPlymouth Live have been told by an informed source that Bradley is not averse to staying at Argyle but is considering all his options.ā€

Reading between the lines if location was his main reason for wanting to leave he wouldnt be thinking about staying, which would suggest money is the main factor, bascially offer him more money and he would stay.