Bradford on Saturday | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bradford on Saturday

May 18, 2016
We curently have 9 teams below us and we know that even if a few of them do see an improvement in their form, that won't happen for all of them.
We aren't safe yet, but wins against the likes of Bradford and Rochdale will mean that we don't need to beat the likes of Sunderland or Luton.
If you look at the form guide that stretches back to 12 games, we are still in the top six, so this run starts to look less like a blip and more like we are one of the stronger teams in the league.
Lets hope we continue in that vein against a Bradford side that will be short of confidence and will soon have the crowd on their backs.

Oct 31, 2015
Green_Flash":3drzcugb said:
Why are we "happily" taking a point from the 2nd bottom team given our recent form? This should be an all out go for the 3 points job.

What happened when played bottom club Wimbledon this season?

May 18, 2016
Comment from the Bradford forum:

"Saturday is huge, draws against teams in our half ain’t no good, we need a win. And we go into that game after the Fleetwood shambles. Plymouth must realise all they need to do is score first and its pretty much game over. It is all to play for but the games are running out."

Message to DA - Lets just get an early goal

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
rsp4":1a4dq5yp said:
Green_Flash":1a4dq5yp said:
Why are we "happily" taking a point from the 2nd bottom team given our recent form? This should be an all out go for the 3 points job.

Exactly, football isn't that simple.

You're going to a big club, with a big support, absolutely desperate to win in a huge game for them.

Would definitely take a point. Every one is a prisoner :thumbup:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
adegreenarmy said:
Comment from the Bradford forum:

"Saturday is huge, draws against teams in our half ain’t no good, we need a win. And we go into that game after the Fleetwood shambles. Plymouth must realise all they need to do is score first and its pretty much game over. It is all to play for but the games are running out."

Message to DA - Lets just get an early goal[/quote]

Yeah .. before December would be nice!! :lol:

Jan 6, 2004
Biggs":2aqfq8t0 said:
rsp4":2aqfq8t0 said:
Green_Flash":2aqfq8t0 said:

Exactly, football isn't that simple.

You're going to a big club, with a big support, absolutely desperate to win in a huge game for them.

Would definitely take a point. Every one is a prisoner :thumbup:

They are a big club with big support every game but are still 2nd from bottom of league so I think we can discount that. Given our form I maintain we should be going there with mentality that we want to win not hold out for a draw

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Oh yes, the intention should be to win. I agree.

Just saying, I'd take a point as a fan.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Enjoyed last years game up there, they were near the top, we were bottom, an early goal from Jervis, and then a pretty heroic defensive performance including a penalty save from Matthews (justice as it was never a penalty). Great stadium.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’ve put a few quid on us not to lose. Think it’s a decent bet and I’m confident we’ll get something from the game.

May 21, 2018
Getting toward that part of the season where nervous play off teams and teams in mid table can often be easier to get a result from than teams at or near the bottom...

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
rsp4":38whyzjv said:
Green_Flash":38whyzjv said:

Not many predicted that we would get 4 points from the Peterborough and Portsmouth games.

Apr 5, 2008
davie nine":3b6u7bog said:
rsp4":3b6u7bog said:
Green_Flash":3b6u7bog said:

Not many predicted that we would get 4 points from the Peterborough and Portsmouth games.

i think we will get 9 points from the next 4 games ,win the next 3 games and a close loss to Luton.

Jul 12, 2016
This is the problem we have had this season.Difficult to know which team is going to turn up although to be fair the last few results have been encouraging.