Fancy a trip to Solihull Moors next season | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fancy a trip to Solihull Moors next season

Dec 29, 2011
Watched Solihull Moors go to the top of the conference last night with a 3.0 win at Aldershot .Witnessed a rare commodity( Nathan Blissett hattrick).Let's hope it doesn't happen and Argyle's resurgence continues

May 3, 2017
I live in Solihull and go to quite a few matches wherever possible. Tim Flowers is working wonders there as they haven’t got anywhere near the same budget as the likes of Salford or Leyton Orient but they have their own identity and play to their strengths. I’m really not sure their ground is up to league standard so if they got promoted they may well have to play home games elsewhere around the Birmingham area.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Vampires11":147xu8gq said:
They can't come to League 1 straight from conference - trip will have to be season after :thumbup:
ith his use of the word "hope" I think he means if they come up and we go down?

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
Good luck to them, but it will be another club from the crowded West Midlands clutch of football clubs and like Kidderminster before them I think they will struggle in League two. However they could do a Forest Green Rovers and thrive.

Personally I think Leyton Orient will probably go up as champions, bigger crowds, budget etc.