✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
It's a 7pm kick for the Premier League Cup fixture. Should be (hopefully) a better result than the last game against Villa.

PAFC

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Good to see that all lads out on loan are playing tonight:- Hodges, Rooney, Bentley and Battle.

Also Cooper, Law, Randell, Peck, Purrington, Fletcher and Jephcott.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Fair result I thought considering we gifted them two goals through silly errors.

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Very good game of football by both sides. Argyle were very good first half and could easily have scored 3 goals with a bit of luck. Unfortunately I felt Cooper was mainly responsible for giving away two very soft goals, especially the first one, where he didn’t appear to call to his defender, causing them to collide, and both ending up on the floor, presenting the £1.5m Bristol City signing a simple tap in. For the Bristol second goal, I felt Cooper had plenty of time to grab the ball, before it was allowed to bobble about, allowing for another simple tap in. Overall a fair result, although Argyle had the better of scoring chances. Adams & Wotton were again watching in the Devonport End

Aug 15, 2015
Impressive stuff given the opposition.

They had Eisa, Adelakun (faced us in playoffs for Scunthorpe), Walsh and Watkins - all first time players. We only had youngsters out.

Good to hear this. How many supporters we’re there? I’ve often felt that it would be good to play reserve games immediately preceding the first team fixture, as they do in South America. Must give a great exposure and encouragement to junior players.