Nathan Jones (in talks with Stoke) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Nathan Jones (in talks with Stoke)

May 16, 2016
Anyone know how the Luton Fans are coping with this devastating news. I hope they're ok.

Especially their undercover superfan that came on here.

Good luck to Jones, hope it goes well for him.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":2ekfj9a8 said:
Keepitgreen":2ekfj9a8 said:
Biggs":2ekfj9a8 said:
Speaks highly of Argyle's recruitment methods that all three of the 2015 shortlist have done very well since (albeit Graham Coughlan has a very small sample size so far!).
Who was on the shortlist?

Is that a whoosh?

Coughlan was on that, wasn't he? I recall it being Adams, Jones and Coughlan but I can't see any reporting of GC...
No whoosh. I asked because I thought it was only Adams and Jones.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Stoke have agreed 1mill as compensation with Luton for taking Nathan Jones ..

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
JannerinCardiff":fdwfuw72 said:
Stoke have agreed 1mill as compensation with Luton for taking Nathan Jones ..

Stoke aren’t THAT short of money then. It’ll be interesting to see who Luton get in next.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Just think, we could had Nathan Jones.. then again he would have left us at the drop of a hat when the 1st decent sized club took an interest. Loyal he is not.

Apr 1, 2009
JannerinCardiff":16gcct90 said:
Just think, we could had Nathan Jones.. then again he would have left us at the drop of a hat when the 1st decent sized club took an interest. Loyal he is not.

Simply resolved... Don't sign players or managers who might do well enough to attract the attention of higher ranking or wealthier clubs!

We all know there's very little loyalty in football, and we have to realise that if we are to be successful then some of our own will receive temptation from elsewhere. It's frustrating, but it's also a compliment of sorts and evidence we are going in the right direction. I just don't understand the mentality of those who worry that we might become more successful and therefore lose our manager or best players.