✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
MND is an horrible disease. A friend of mine developed it at the age of 28 and sadly passed away 5 years later.

RIP Abby, our thoughts are with your family and friends.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Keepitgreen":362b63de said:
MND is an horrible disease. A friend of mine developed it at the age of 28 and sadly passed away 5 years later.

RIP Abby, our thoughts are with your family and friends.

Indeed it is KiG. It took my mum( RIP Lilian) & I so hope that the global research efforts ultimately conquer this horrid disease. (Doddle Weir, also inflicted, is an inspirational campaigner now.)

RIP Pilgrim Abby, my thoughts too with your family & friends.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Good to see his iconic huge flag being on display. Hopefully the good people at GOS get a nice photo of it.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
r4h4al":zu7o3gqs said:
RIP.

I like the idea of a minutes applause for him in the 77th minute.
It happened and was emotional. Even applause from the corporate /directors area which was appreciated. Saw Simon hallett speak to some of his family at half time too.

Argyledad":7nwvg53e said:
Used to sit with Roger towards the back of Block 14. He was only little, but as tough as nails and would take on blokes twice his size. That is probably why he lived so long after he was given a very negative prognosis several years ago. A great character who was still getting to away games last season. You will be missed mate. RIP

It was a lovely touch to remember Roger in the 77th minute.
Arguably one of the more colourful characters in Argyle's history & now forever remembered in that superb pic being lifted above the crowd.
I've heard lots of stories from my dad of various away days on the Mount Gould coaches in the '70s, on which Roger was always a big part! As mentioned, despite his diminutive size, he was absolutely fearless!!
I believe it was Fellows Park where Roger casually strolled through the home end in his Argyle scarf, from one end to the other as a sea of home supporters got out of his way! :lol:

No doubt there are countless stories & memories from the decades of away games that Roger attended!
RIP Pilgrim.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It was his funeral today.

Players will come and go but fans will NEVER be forgotten.

HMAfj2o.png

H

handbags blake

Really good turn out today to say goodbye to a true supporter and well done to the players that turned up at the wake.