Are you ready...............? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Are you ready...............?

May 16, 2016
Princerock":2w62idrs said:
IJN":2w62idrs said:
I assumed you meant London. So what's your idea of 'civilisation' then?

Somewhere with good transportation links, Bus, Train and Air.

Where your mainline rail link doesn't get washed away in a storm and to have a local Airport within 20 minutes.

Good employment locally, with great schooling available...where your children and grandchildren live and work locally.

The growth of PASALB, ebb and flowing because of the lack of work in Plymouth tells you the state of the economy in the south west.

Visiting Plymouth you can see the state of the local economy and how things can be so run down compared with the south east.

The Government talk of the northern power house....but never talk of sparking anything west of Bristol.

Things I've taken for granted as the norm....I've been lucky.

I couldn't help but notice that I'm considerably richer than you.

Jan 20, 2004
Site Manager":37zsxxwz said:
justanotherfan":37zsxxwz said:
Well let me explain too - this is a site for supporters of PAFC, not for displaced London cab drivers who support other teams and have no allegiance to said PAFC. Let me explain further, your constant carping is not appreciated. If you have any thoughts on matters football and refereeing, then please feel free to post on the Eagles fans website.

Signed

A disgruntled Janner

We've taken care of this particular situation.

Does this mean that Lundan Cabbie, another Pasoti poster over many years, has just been banned ?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No it doesn’t. Banning is a very rare occurrence.

The word ‘another’ is intriguing though.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
With Taylor on the way back, we could have options up front, which would be good.