cam 2 (now looking at Grand Stand) (updated) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

cam 2 (now looking at Grand Stand) (updated)

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Checked just a second ago and cam 2 now pointing at the temp changing rooms.

However both cams now appear to be offline.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I think Cam 2 is actually Cam 1, if you watch the replay on camera 2 it was functioning from the grandstand at 2:12pm, but at 2:14 it switched to the changing rooms, so someone would have to be really really fast to unhook the camera, run it around to the other spot rehook it back up and turn it on. :coat: :coat:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Plugged Cam1 into Cam2's socket as Cam2 in it's current position is useless, and Cam1's socket obviously not working.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
cheshiregreen":2lhihctp said:
Has that left a big enough gap between the touchline and the fence? I'm not one to moan for the sake of it, it's a genuine question. There's regulations about it and the club moaned about the gap at Barnet a couple of seasons back. From the angle on the picture it doesn't look like there's much of a gap at all. There could be of course, just interested.

May 8, 2011
Argy1e":1lwt9r0k said:
cheshiregreen":1lwt9r0k said:
Has that left a big enough gap between the touchline and the fence? I'm not one to moan for the sake of it, it's a genuine question. There's regulations about it and the club moaned about the gap at Barnet a couple of seasons back. From the angle on the picture it doesn't look like there's much of a gap at all. There could be of course, just interested.

Or.. the fence is taken down on match days.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":2yh7vte8 said:
Argy1e":2yh7vte8 said:
cheshiregreen":2yh7vte8 said:

Or.. the fence is taken down on match days.
I don't think Wring would be happy with that idea.