Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Their Chairman has said:

"We have discussed our status at length with Gary and examined recent performances in depth. As a result, we have together concluded that the first team need a change of manager if we are to get back on track and winning ways".

Good luck in your next venture Gary.

Torquay United FC

Oct 24, 2013
Keepitgreen":fv02125w said:
Their Chairman has said:

"We have discussed our status at length with Gary and examined recent performances in depth. As a result, we have together concluded that the first team need a change of manager if we are to get back on track and winning ways".

Torquay United FC

Lee Hodges’ for the taking, I presume?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
lee has already been there with hargreaves.i reckon sean mccarthy will put his hat in the ring.i never liked owers lack of passion for us when he was here.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jay Saunders the former Maidstone manager seems to be a popular choice with some of their fans.

May 22, 2006
Keepitgreen":176hqiry said:
Their Chairman has said:

Torquay United FC

"..if we are to get back to...winning ways"

Yeah remember the old days when Torquay were beating all and sundry?

Mar 8, 2016
Would Paul wotton be interested in this? He must want to try his hand at management soon, unless he’s waiting for derek to get the boot and holding out for the argyle job.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Keepitgreen":1pto9agl said:
Jay Saunders the former Maidstone manager seems to be a popular choice with some of their fans.
He turned down football league sides last season and during the summer. I'd be surprised if he joins Torquay, but it would be a good appointment.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I saw that his name was in the frame but not for one minute did I think he'd take it. Good luck to him.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argy1e":30vslg4a said:
Gary Johnson been appointed

Former International manager with Latvia now a non-league manager. Quite a come down really,but he knows his football. Let's hope he finds sufficient playing quality on the books at Torquay to bring them promotion. Somehow, I think he will find the going tough.