Paul-Arnold Garita | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Paul-Arnold Garita

Jun 24, 2008
I was just wondering what happened to Garita since his loan to us. I was surprised to see that he's currently a free-agent. Not so much that City released him but that no League 2 decided to go in for him. He looked to me like he could do a good job at that level, he's only 23 so still things to learn.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Emu":3p8yxb7n said:
I'm not surprised.his touch is worse than Nick Chadwick and that's saying something!
Cannot argue with that assessment.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Garita has all the physical attributes, pace, strength, power, but unfortunately he's got little to no football acumen, some things you just can't teach.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Garita is one of a number of recent loan players who's time at Argyle on loan was the best of their career.
Zak Ansah, Jason Banton, Craig Tanner, Jamille Matt and Hiram Boateng are a few others.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
PL2 3DQ":js5jh8s9 said:
Garita is one of a number of recent loan players who's time at Argyle on loan was the best of their career.
Zak Ansah, Jason Banton, Craig Tanner, Jamille Matt and Hiram Boateng are a few others.
I think Tanner would argue that. His scoring record at Motherwell last season was better than he managed at Argyle, his assists were up too. He played in a National cup final and helped his team to another, which he missed by injury.

Boateng might argue it too. I don't know how well he's doing at City at the moment, but City last season near enough matched the season we had when he was with us so maybe he'd consider that one to be better.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Garita’s goal in front of the travelling army at excretia and him snatching the ball to take the pen at Newport are my two memories of him for differing reasons.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Argy1e":x9prhe7l said:
Boateng might argue it too. I don't know how well he's doing at City at the moment, but City last season near enough matched the season we had when he was with us so maybe he'd consider that one to be better.

Any season with Argyle is better than any with that lot.

:scarf:

Jun 24, 2008
John Cooper":1zxg71nu said:
Garita’s goal in front of the travelling army at excretia and him snatching the ball to take the pen at Newport are my two memories of him for differing reasons.

Can be relived here at 1 minute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGeqU8Yc_fg

Theres definitely sign of pace, power, finishing and a good touch in this goal. I imagine Bristol City scouts are scratching their heads now!