Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The club seem to have gone VERY heavy on a new style of badge around Home Park. The one with Argyle in big letters over a small Mayflower in the existing shield shape.

The opening of the Mayflower stand next season offers an opportunity to rebrand a little, perhaps this is something to do with it and we could see an amended crest?

I can’t see that being the actual badge (though after the Leeds disaster, nothing surprises me any more), but it certainly makes sense to make more of the uniqueness of the name Argyle.

Jun 22, 2005
tenor.gif

Apr 24, 2006
Newton Abbot
I thought that the concourse under the stands was looking fantastic.

More TVs showing lineups etc, TVs for sponsorship, extra bars with Beer on tap, everything had been repainted, even the pillars and posts overhead, more merchandise stands. And also check out the ladies toilets.

The branding at the Bars, above the toilets, on the walls looked very current, very savvy and very professional. The family end enclosure also looked amazing.

I feel the new avenue of branding that has been used will happily run alongside the current badge and will not be used to replace. The green shade is also very dark

A lot of time and money has been spent here improving the off the pitch match day experience.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Steve's got a photo of the ladie's toilets on Greens on Screen. Taken by his wife I might add. :D

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
StaddyGreen":1grrm47g said:
I thought that the concourse under the stands was looking fantastic.

More TVs showing lineups etc, TVs for sponsorship, extra bars with Beer on tap, everything had been repainted, even the pillars and posts overhead, more merchandise stands. And also check out the ladies toilets.

The branding at the Bars, above the toilets, on the walls looked very current, very savvy and very professional. The family end enclosure also looked amazing.

I feel the new avenue of branding that has been used will happily run alongside the current badge and will not be used to replace. The green shade is also very dark

A lot of time and money has been spent here improving the off the pitch match day experience.

Staggered to read this. I’m sure I read somewhere that all the unbudgeted income had gone into JB’s pension pot. So, another area where that money has gone then. Not just the extra million on the roof, the money spent on Harpers Park and other maintenance work.

Jul 29, 2010
vibratingspider":3blygnj3 said:
Good Lord, that's horrendous. Please keep the current badge, Argyle
This.

It is not just a "current" badge, it is THE badge, OUR badge.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I like it, good clean lines and within Home Park it's obvious what it is.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I think it looks smart although different & shows off the argyle brand in a subtle way. As long as it stays in the concourse & doesn’t spread to shirts & external media I see no issue

May 8, 2011
Perhaps it is the first stage in dropping the name Plymouth and just calling us Argyle. We already have the hashtag ‘we are Argyle’ and ‘only1argyle’.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Tin hat on, I'm not saying I want it to be the official badge, but I actually quite like the look of it.