Selection for Ashton Gate? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Selection for Ashton Gate?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Well what to do after the showing against Southend?

Stick or twist? Give the team more time to familiarise or give some others a run?

Given our record in the competition I would make a few but not wholesale changes.

Macey

Moore
P Grant
Canavan
Smith-Brown

Songo'o

C Grant
Ness
Carey
J Grant

Lapado

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
songo'o in for fox,wylde in for lameiras,joel grant in for in for ness with fox being rested for the league matches and alex fletcher on the bench.i think with this team we will win at ashton gate.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Really really not a clue.

I think the main thing we need is a change of formation.

4-3-3 makes my teeth itch

Mar 8, 2016
Needs to use this match wisely, work On the system, back 5 more game time together. Yesterday’s performance was worrying to say the least, in for a Spanking Tuesday night as Bristol will finish way more chances than what Southend did.

Apr 5, 2008
Nice to see the negativty continue in this thread.Lets write of the game before its started.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
moles40":1dxmujb1 said:
Nice to see the negativty continue in this thread.Lets write of the game before its started.

No your right, let’s be optimised and see the positives from yesterday... Hopefully we get 4 penalty’s to cancel out the 4 goals we’ll concede .

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":3p42iriy said:
songo'o in for fox,wylde in for lameiras,joel grant in for in for ness with fox being rested for the league matches and alex fletcher on the bench.i think with this team we will win at ashton gate.

Funny that!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Tugboat":23dd8z6u said:
moles40":23dd8z6u said:

No your right, let’s be optimised and see the positives from yesterday... Hopefully we get 4 penalty’s to cancel out the 4 goals we’ll concede .
the game hasn't started yet!

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
moles40":493lvdya said:

Odd that. It must be something to do with the Yeovil, Walsall and Southend performances.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
We have little chance of a win at Ashton Gate and with some serious doubts over the league starting 11 time to give some of the fringe players their opportunity. Ainsworth for Lameiras, Canavan for Wootton and Songo'o for Fox. May as well give Letheren or Cooper some practice too. Sawyer to start to give Smith-Brown a rest.

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":2oftgkcy said:
Balham_Green":2oftgkcy said:
Steve Evans":2oftgkcy said:

Funny that!
why?

Because it's ridiculous