Transfers | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Transfers

Aug 5, 2015
So now Chelsea’s are at it. More money leaving the English game and yet another non England qualified player in the Premiershite. How people can support this is beyond me

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
The-Pilgrim":12it6iu1 said:
I remain amazed that no one has picked up Butland.

His error on Sunday hardly helped I suspect if there was anyone interested.

But 71 million (and 66 millin0 on goalkeepers - the football world transfer wise relaly has gone mad!

Mind you our lot got 44 million for Richarlison....good young prospect yes but has a lot more to do both physically and mentality wise.

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
Kentishgreen":1leeyca5 said:
But they sold Rooney to United so anything is possible. If you don’t ask you don’t get

Everton don't hate Man U in the same way Liverpool do tbf.

And they wanted to leave.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
WFC4EVER":1duvxwdb said:
The-Pilgrim":1duvxwdb said:
I remain amazed that no one has picked up Butland.

His error on Sunday hardly helped I suspect if there was anyone interested.

But 71 million (and 66 millin0 on goalkeepers - the football world transfer wise relaly has gone mad!

Mind you our lot got 44 million for Richarlison....good young prospect yes but has a lot more to do both physically and mentality wise.

I think if the goalkeeper in question was De Gea or Neuer then you could justify that price tag but £71m on a keeper that I'm guessing the vast majority of people (me included) hadn't heard of this time last week seems a bit mad.

Aug 5, 2015
Hate to say it but three cheers to Tottenham for not sending tens of millions of pounds overseas for a here today gone tomorrow player not qualified to play for England.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Brussels Bureaucrat":uqf4vqap said:
There's a lot to be said for stability. I still wonder who'll score the goals if Kane gets injured or needs a breather, though.

Remember how the Stranglers put it:

There's always the Son!! :thumbs:

Super horns

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 26, 2008
Kentishgreen":3b83flct said:
Hate to say it but three cheers to Tottenham for not sending tens of millions of pounds overseas for a here today gone tomorrow player not qualified to play for England.

Yes - it's good I guess till their fans start moaning they aren't winning anything again.

The Pilgrim is right though - 71 million for a 23 year old goalie .

Guess he must be good - and presume they think he will loyal ..

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
WFC4EVER":39tmcy0o said:
Kentishgreen":39tmcy0o said:

Yes - it's good I guess till their fans start moaning they aren't winning anything again.

The Pilgrim is right though - 71 million for a 23 year old goalie .

Guess he must be good - and presume they think he will loyal ..
It might have more to do with the fact he was contracted for the next seven years at Bilbao, and with Bilbao only signing Basque players that makes replacing him harder for them too which would inflate it further.