Is it time to ban England supporters? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Is it time to ban England supporters?

Apr 5, 2008
mervyn":ntkixjvb said:
moles40":ntkixjvb said:
Yes you are talking utter rubbish.What about racist chants from other countries,you don't seem bothered by that, just ban every single England fan that wants to watch their team play abroad,because some fans are racist.why should the innocent be punished as well.And how do you know it was 90% did you count them all by hand?

Disgraceful post,sounds like your just bitter towards England fans for some reason.

You might find it instructive to read my last post moles40. Deep down I donā€™t really believe we should ban England fans. I just wanted to stir up a reaction because of my absolute hatred of any form of racism.

But you picked on England fans specifically and ignored all the racist chants from other countries.Just ban all England fans you said :facepalm:

moles40":3ekh1utp said:
mervyn":3ekh1utp said:
moles40":3ekh1utp said:
Yes you are talking utter rubbish.What about racist chants from other countries,you don't seem bothered by that, just ban every single England fan that wants to watch their team play abroad,because some fans are racist.why should the innocent be punished as well.And how do you know it was 90% did you count them all by hand?

Disgraceful post,sounds like your just bitter towards England fans for some reason.

You might find it instructive to read my last post moles40. Deep down I donā€™t really believe we should ban England fans. I just wanted to stir up a reaction because of my absolute hatred of any form of racism.

But you picked on England fans specifically and ignored all the racist chants from other countries.Just ban all England fans you said :facepalm:

This is news to me. Are you saying FIFA has indicted other countryā€™s Football Associations? I hadnā€™t heard this.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Clarke_B":ap7yczw0 said:
My issue is that you specifically stated that Fifa are charging the FA over racist chanting in St Petersburg....which is 100% incorrect. Fifa are investigating fans heard singing "No surrender' during the national anthem at a game in Moscow. Which is not racist and certainly not in Saint Petersburg.
No surrender? Is that it?