Argyle to show England v Croatia at Home Park - SOLD OUT | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle to show England v Croatia at Home Park - SOLD OUT

May 4, 2015
Will they be serving beer though - and by beer, I don't mean Carlsberg!

Will they also have more than one kiosk open or allow you to bring your own food & drinks in?

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Jose446":3d5sjqp8 said:
Will they be serving beer though - and by beer, I don't mean Carlsberg!

Will they also have more than one kiosk open or allow you to bring your own food & drinks in?

It's going to be even better than that...............

@Only1Argyle
Now our friends @therealginsters are getting in on the England act. The 500 people to arrive tomorrow night at Home Park will be treated to a free pasty, courtesy of Ginsters. #pafc #ItsComingHomeParkhttps://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/july/its-coming-home-park/ …

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
There is a bleddy great screen in the city centre. specially installed for events like this...and yet the council decide...we will show the game at HP instead...what a let down...shame on the Labour Party. shame on Tudor Evans.,

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i think this is a very good move by argyle and the council.get newcomers to the ground who might "get" the atmosphere and score some revenue with refreshments. :clap:

Jul 14, 2008
oddball":3fkzw1ji said:
There is a bleddy great screen in the city centre. specially installed for events like this...and yet the council decide...we will show the game at HP instead...what a let down...shame on the Labour Party. shame on Tudor Evans.,

Kind of agree but, as we have seen elsewhere in the country, you just know that a handful of idiots would cause problems. Home Park offers a more controlled environment. So annoying that a few people have to ruin the fun for everyone else because watching it on the big screen in the city centre would be great

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
oddball":mucce12r said:

Do you seriously think it would any different if the Conservative Party was in power?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
So why not show the match in the City Centre...The Council are pretty quick to put law enforcement officers in the city centre to catch litter louts at £80 a time....why not re hire them for tomorrow night to keep the peace....shame on the Labour Controlled Plymouth City Council and shame on its leader Tudor Evans...

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
oddball":2u0asi4f said:
So why not show the match in the City Centre...The Council are pretty quick to put law enforcement officers in the city centre to catch litter louts at £80 a time....why not re hire them for tomorrow night to keep the peace....shame on the Labour Controlled Plymouth City Council and shame on its leader Tudor Evans...
it'll be hard enough for all the security workers/police to cope with all the ballyhoo in the pubs in the city centre without showing it on that huge screen.the best thing is being done at argyle in my opinion.

Oct 31, 2015
oddball":1v04bov9 said:

I said the same thing last week but then as a counter argument I was shown a vid of the idiots coming out of walkabout and the nerd who jumped on the car. PCC dont need that hastle in the city centre.

Dont get me wrong I have heard about Tudor Evans background and I Dont trust tge fella one little bit but I hate to say PCC were probably right not to put a fan zone on Armada way.

Well done pafc I hope people use the facility

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
oddball":3lq8326c said:

I’m glad people are being fined for littering the streets. Why wouldn’t you want that to be happening?

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
oddball":1sw8yxu3 said:

For someone who seems to hate the Labour party so much, you sure do live in the wrong part of the country at the moment. Must suck to be you.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I'm staying st hone, its cheaper and less hassle. Tudor Evans is a real bell and has a sense of self importance. Back in the days of bucket collections, I was stood with a collector one evening along with a security guy, up rolls this short fat guy in a suit. He asks to drive up but us told no, his response? Do you know who I am? My response will be swear checked but you'll gave an idea.
Personally I don't care for politics at all, not one of them is trustworthy and its just a shame our lives are dictated by these self important idiots who simply have no idea how normal people live.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
We will build a stadium that befits Argyle's position in the Championship.

Tudor Jones on the balcony of the Council House, 2005.

Yeah right!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
landons forehead":oc01z5ci said:
oddball":oc01z5ci said:

For someone who seems to hate the Labour party so much, you sure do live in the wrong part of the country at the moment. Must suck to be you.

He’s annoyed as he doesn’t like attending Home Park any more!