Who is next incoming in the morning

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
left-back (Possibly a second if no Sawyer), goalie, centre-back and possibly a Fox replacement.

Nov 22, 2006
Mark Pedlar":2qrpo9lw said:
left-back (Possibly a second if no Sawyer), goalie, centre-back and possibly a Fox replacement.

Agree do think Sawyer will sign a new deal Fox and Songo'o not sure Adams did say mid May 8 or 9 would be coming in 10 at most so maybe another full back on top of that, those who beleive we will sign 12/13 new players are setting themselves up dissapointment

As for who's next I think it'll be a keeper but who knows we will have to wait and see :scarf:

Aug 17, 2005
Just my thoughts but can see Gunn going back on loan this season to Norwich as he wont get in the city team and mathews going out on loan again. he has said himself how important it is that he gets first team football week in week out

May 29, 2018
I think DA will go for a loan again for a keeper to try and keep the wages down. lots of good keepers at clubs that just can't get a game

Feb 17, 2017
Demportendermobile":3bn5wdu1 said:
Someone text me the name Jason Holt from Rangers yesterday but I've not seen him mentioned anywhere, is that just a rumor I've missed?

Heard a bit about this one, apparently doing the round on the rangers forums, Wigan look to be interested aswell, think this one could join the Naismith and Efe rumour maybe too much money involved for us to be involved in