Ollie Norburn | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ollie Norburn

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I see ON performed at Wembley for Tranmere by winning against Boreham Wood 1-2 which brings Tranmere back into the Football League again. ON seems to have got his game back on track having played 35 times for his club this season. When with Argyle, I felt he possessed good skills and a good range of passing but lacked that essential extra yard pf pace.

Jan 30, 2017
Quintrell_Green":erk5domz said:
I see ON performed at Wembley for Tranmere by winning against Boreham Wood 1-2 which brings Tranmere back into the Football League again. ON seems to have got his game back on track having played 35 times for his club this season. When with Argyle, I felt he possessed good skills and a good range of passing but lacked that essential extra yard pf pace.

Agreed.

I always wondered how he fell so many levels after playing for us - he was a completely reasonable squad player at L2 for us.

Similar is Slew, who I can't believe was turning out in something lile the 8th tier this season? Barmy.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I liked Norburn and was quite vocal about him on here, thought he was underused, excellent range of passing.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Cobi Budge":3td7afy8 said:
I liked Norburn and was quite vocal about him on here, thought he was underused, excellent range of passing.
I was just about to post that he was a player you admired - you beat me to it!