• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Northampton Town Beamback?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Excellent idea but I'll not be happy if it comes off as I will be on my way to Southampton for the marathon on Sunday morning and so won't be able to go...

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
I wonder why the Rochdale game is a beam back option before Northampton. I'd be happy to watch both if I could, can't make Rochdale but would love to see the Northampton game,
Pete

Jul 29, 2010
Well seeing as the club are presently being berated for charging a tenner to watch the Rochdale game, a game those attending would otherwise be unable to see, this thread confirms an old adage...

...damned if they do, damned if they don't :roll:

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
The only point i'd make about the cost is that it was £5 for Oxford beam back without pasty and pint and now it's £10
I would be happy to pay ten if the Northampton game is a beam back, I just wonder why the club don't have a set cost for these for the future and playoffs?? I have no idea what the club has to pay for this so am not prejudging reasons for increase, just bring the games on,
Pete

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I believe that the Oxford numbers were restricted to 250.

£10 (including a pint and a pasty) seemed more than reasonable so, I assume that they reviewed the cost and realised that the club did not make a lot when you consider the overheads, including staffing and the cost of ‘beamback’.

PAFC is a professional football club, not a charity.