✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
He really is doing a good job there. Started off with 3 draws and now 4 wins on the spin. Only conceded 2 goals in those 7 matches. Let's hope that they can continue that form against Rotherham and Peterborough.

Oct 14, 2015
Like him or loath him but what a remarkable job he's done at Fleetwood. They could, although extremely unlikely, make the play offs.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Welwyn Pilgrim":165rjxc5 said:
Like him or loath him but what a remarkable job he's done at Fleetwood. They could, although extremely unlikely, make the play offs.

Mathematically impossible.

Jan 30, 2017
Welwyn Pilgrim":3an7hmfh said:

I'll have some of what you're smoking. How many tokes do you need to forget arithmetic?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Green90":wb0h4hog said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":wb0h4hog said:

I'll have some of what you're smoking. How many tokes do you need to forget arithmetic?
When Welwyn Pilgrim wrote that he was absolutely correct, especially as he qualified it with unlikely. Although the defeat at Blackpool means they cannot get into the top 6, up until the 88th minute today they could have got 66 points.

Aug 5, 2016
66 points? Pretty sure that's never been enough to get a play off finish. So Green90 is correct, it's a silly point.

Oct 14, 2015
Seems I wasn't smoking the funny stuff then??? Mathematically impossible now but not when I posted however I'll accept your apology .. :scarf: :funny:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Knibbsworth":3k5oaen3 said:
66 points? Pretty sure that's never been enough to get a play off finish. So Green90 is correct, it's a silly point.
If you read it again the debate was about mathematically possible, not a play-off finish. I'll put it down to a point-scoring exercise from you.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
memory man":2tbedte0 said:
Knibbsworth":2tbedte0 said:
If you read it again the debate was about mathematically possible, not a play-off finish. I'll put it down to a point-scoring exercise from you.

With the remaining fixtures, it would have still been mathematically impossible.

Jan 30, 2017
Fergy":3slecqie said:
memory man":3slecqie said:
Knibbsworth":3slecqie said:

With the remaining fixtures, it would have still been mathematically impossible.

Indeed. Impossible due to a confluence of fixtures between play-off chasing teams. A given team would score more than that in any given generation of results.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Green90":1bcrfrpz said:
Fergy":1bcrfrpz said:
memory man":1bcrfrpz said:
Knibbsworth":1bcrfrpz said:

Indeed. Impossible due to a confluence of fixtures between play-off chasing teams. A given team would score more than that in any given generation of results.
Ah, beginning to see the light now! And I have also learned that Shay Given is a manager somewhere - lol

Oct 24, 2013
Next manager of Fleetwood is Joey Barton. There’s an odd appointment. Guess Shezza didn’t want it beyond the end of the season.