Jamie Carragher | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jamie Carragher

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
Disgusting. Firstly why didn’t he just do his window up and ignore the man. Secondly, can’t the driver get into trouble too? He seems quite distracted from the road and he’s using his phone! His daughter is with him and he’s more concerned with filming himself winding up Carragher!? Both should get reprimanded for the incident.

Oct 24, 2010
Gobbing on a Man U fan I can understand but on his daughter it is a bit OTT.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I can't bring myself to watch the video clip, but even the ("enhanced"?) still is bad enough. Those images will linger in millions of viewers' minds, and as such I can't see him ever returning.

Pity - I liked him.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
esmer":l8ezh21c said:
i disagree about your understanding of spitting on a man utd fan but that is your opinion.to my ears the bloke in the other car sounded like he had a very rich scouse accent,he wasn't being abusive either,just saying "jamie,2-1 mate bad luck"and similar things.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
esmer":2howg7fx said:

Really? :facepalm:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Steve Evans":312kd2my said:
esmer":312kd2my said:
i disagree about your understanding of spitting on a man utd fan but that is your opinion.to my ears the bloke in the other car sounded like he had a very rich scouse accent,he wasn't being abusive either,just saying "jamie,2-1 mate bad luck"and similar things.
Oh the irony after last night at Old Trafford. Karma and all that. :silent:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":3b0c2q27 said:
esmer":3b0c2q27 said:

Yeah you're right, not a trace of a Surrey accent at all.