Votes: 12 12.4%

Votes: 3 3.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I struggled to give him a 1 if I'm honest.

Useless article.

Oct 1, 2013
It was an odd ref performance... didn't really make any bad decisions but was just a bit too picky and didn't let the game flow enough.
From where I was I thought it was a penalty. Sarcevic was really stupid to have attempted a tackle, you could see all day that the guy was just waiting for some contact to go down.

C

Charles Plym

IJN":3uhejfs6 said:

Useless article.
I normally have respect for your posts but not this time , that was by far not the worst refereeing display at home park this season , previous performance by him has in my view completely clouded your judgement , this was a different game and this game he was far far better , got the pen right , missed little in the way of the fouls , he received serious criticism last time for giving nothing today he gave every foul he saw and he's still useless ? I think either you have no clue regarding L.O.A.F or your real gripe is that he's from Exeter ? .
He wasn't the best he wasn't near the worst he was average .

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
He was not the car crash we were expecting, just a gentle shunt! He's a Manchester United fan so loses a mark = 5/10. :)

Jul 3, 2013
Thought he had a decent game, should have booked matey at the end for that challenge but got the rest pretty much right. Even had people around me moaning about Ness being booked yet he blatantly took one for the team and cynically hacked down the advancing attacking player.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Charles.plym":2yy2ev6p said:
IJN":2yy2ev6p said:

Useless article.
I normally have respect for your posts but not this time , that was by far not the worst refereeing display at home park this season , previous performance by him has in my view completely clouded your judgement , this was a different game and this game he was far far better , got the pen right , missed little in the way of the fouls , he received serious criticism last time for giving nothing today he gave every foul he saw and he's still useless ? I think either you have no clue regarding L.O.A.F or your real gripe is that he's from Exeter ? .
He wasn't the best he wasn't near the worst he was average .

Got one offside wrong, missed a penalty (Sonny), booked Sarcy but ignored the terrible foul that caused Sarcy to react.

Add this to the incredible speed when booking our players.

Shouldn't be a referee and shouldn't be allowed to referee against (and I mean against) us ever again. The man's a cheat.

Oct 16, 2016
He was terrible.

If he were chocolate he’d eat himself, if you look at his stature he’s tried to eat himself many times

Jul 11, 2011
Shankster":28sgdsoo said:
He was terrible.

If he were chocolate he’d eat himself, if you look at his stature he’s tried to eat himself many times

And worst post of the year goes to ........

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I don't normally post on referees gave him a 1 for wearing the correct kit.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
I thought he was pretty good to be fair, got the important things right

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks to to this forum hehad already judged before we kicked off,

Was always going to be marked down,

The truth is he was somewhere between average and okay,

Like the majority of officials,

End of.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
mercedes":3f77h9rc said:
As a former local referee, I thought he was excellent last night. For all the moaners here, you try it! 10/10 from me.

so .. 10/10, a perfect impeccable unbeatable performance then? :think:

See I think that is as 'prejudiced' as giving him 1/10.

I gave him 7 tbh, usual Div 1 incompetence but I allowed for that. Didn't send any of us off, we won! ;)