Liverpool vs Plymouth Match Ball | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Liverpool vs Plymouth Match Ball

Feb 17, 2017
I was looking for a ball for a kick about and get back to playing again, was scouring ebay and come across this

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-AUTHENTIC ... SwdTJac3ra

Described as one of the balls used in the Liverpool Vs Plymouth FA cup game last year. I obviously couldn’t click buy it now fast enough. I’ve probably been mugged off by a story anyone could write but seems strange to try and add value by this particular game it’s only really argyle fans that would like it.

It probably isn’t one of the balls but the thought it could be is pretty awesome and can’t wait to give it a good hoof.

N

northcountryboy

It is the same design and they used Multiple balls ⚽️

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Neilz5419":1kyhnk1l said:
I was looking for a ball for a kick about and get back to playing again, was scouring ebay and come across this

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-AUTHENTIC ... SwdTJac3ra

Described as one of the balls used in the Liverpool Vs Plymouth FA cup game last year. I obviously couldn’t click buy it now fast enough. I’ve probably been mugged off by a story anyone could write but seems strange to try and add value by this particular game it’s only really argyle fans that would like it.

It probably isn’t one of the balls but the thought it could be is pretty awesome and can’t wait to give it a good hoof.

That's cool, nice one. Not surprised you were tempted! Obviously going to be a cracking quality ball, and limited edition in any case with the FA Cup logo, even if it wasn't used in our game (but their Wolves one instead, for example). But then I reckon you're right - seems an odd one to make up! :scarf:

Aug 17, 2005
Look at all the articles he sells and ask how he gets so many authentic items from so many clubs from all over europe

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I'm surprised that any such items from official Liverpool fixtures are not sold on behalf of a charity.
Where does he source them? If I was Secretary of Liverpool or any other club I'd be asking questions tbh! :think: