Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Kieffer Moore? (joins Rotherham)

Oct 24, 2013
Bored at staring at the name of a random ex Oxford United midfielder at the top of this page. Our old friend Mr Moore seems to be proving League One is his level so far at Barnsley, I notice.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
lyndhurst green":ragbe3e9 said:
Bored at staring at the name of a random ex Oxford United midfielder at the top of this page. Our old friend Mr Moore seems to be proving League One is his level so far at Barnsley, I notice.

I assume a touch of irony in that posting, but I recall his scoring record at Yeovil was not exactly staggering.

Oct 24, 2013
Quintrell_Green":3qv4kmly said:
lyndhurst green":3qv4kmly said:

I assume a touch of irony in that posting, but I recall his scoring record at Yeovil was not exactly staggering.

7 in 50 appearances. Started out at Truro, has also played for Torquay and Dorchester. Certainly the move to Ipswich seems a head scratcher, but he must have something about him. I’m guessing that at 6’5” he is a bit of a lesser version of Peter Crouch.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
lyndhurst green":21bem6qj said:
Quintrell_Green":21bem6qj said:
lyndhurst green":21bem6qj said:

7 in 50 appearances. Started out at Truro, has also played for Torquay and Dorchester. Certainly the move to Ipswich seems a head scratcher, but he must have something about him. I’m guessing that at 6’5” he is a bit of a lesser version of Peter Crouch.

More than a bit, I reckon. Does his wife dance?

Oct 24, 2013
Quintrell_Green":guvgpqu4 said:
lyndhurst green":guvgpqu4 said:
Quintrell_Green":guvgpqu4 said:
lyndhurst green":guvgpqu4 said:

More than a bit, I reckon. Does his wife dance?

Not sure and at 6’5” I’m not brave enough to ask him.

Aug 5, 2016
lyndhurst green":17wqcay4 said:
Quintrell_Green":17wqcay4 said:
lyndhurst green":17wqcay4 said:

You do realise he played largely at CB for Yeovil? Just goes to show the stupidity in judging a player by soccerbase and wikipedia.