Free agents | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Free agents

Jul 6, 2009
Josh Wright is a very good League 1 midfielder and if Southend can't afford him, maybe we can. Any player without a club does not earn money and if we are his second choice so be it. Those bills build up at the end of the month. I would love him to sign and he still may.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Any sign of a striker Skynet?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Based on Skynet's recent posts (opinions rather than rumours), I suspect that, unfortunately, his source of information is no longer 'in the know'.

C

Cult Of Personality

I think we wont do anything till Jan now. The wallet is being kept shut and we gotta fight with what we got.

Dec 2, 2010
Wright has signed for Southend.

Interestingly on the financial front in L1, Pennock saying that he has players on £400 pw playing and £200 pw on bench, whereas some in this league are on £8K pw.

Feb 23, 2008
Pilgrim61":109b2uso said:
Wright has signed for Southend.

Interestingly on the financial front in L1, Pennock saying that he has players on £400 pw playing and £200 pw on bench, whereas some in this league are on £8K pw.

Must be youth players then? Not sure how a player's contribution in hours could be measured but if they're on duty for the club any longer than 30 hours a week they're being paid below minimum wage?

Seems an odd statement to make, seems a really poor wage for a professional footballer, if DA made a statement like that there'd be uproar on here.....

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Just noticed Leon Best has been a free agent since leaving Ipswich at the end of last season. Turns 31 today. Knows where the goal is and can play up front solo.

Jul 12, 2016
At fans forum DA said he could only afford one free agent and his budget was then spent for this season

Aug 8, 2014
Brent has backed previous management requests for more funds, I'm sure he will do this again.
There is bound to be free agents out there, Adams will surely know potential signings we need this now but Adams must also swallow his pride and change his ways of playing or he will ruin his great work of the 2 previous seasons.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
elburtontrev":39xlrdw0 said:
Brent has backed previous management requests for more funds, I'm sure he will do this again.
There is bound to be free agents out there, Adams will surely know potential signings we need this now but Adams must also swallow his pride and change his ways of playing or he will ruin his great work of the 2 previous seasons.

:iagree:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The problem won't be solved with the addition of 1 extra player.

It looks deeper than that.