Clear but (Green and mouldy) Perspex around horse shoe | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Clear but (Green and mouldy) Perspex around horse shoe

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Looking at this horrible green mould earlier i feel it really lets down the look of the stadium! Especially on the devonport end side and away end side, but not only there, its all around the top and also on the steel outside the ground!!

To my knowledge it has never, ever been cleaned!

Surely it wouldn't cost much to get it all pressure washed, its not as if we're not in partnership with ltc who supply cherrypickers afterall!

I feel that steel would look even better painted but it's probably out of our budget.. Surely a clean down isn't though!!!

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Can't disagree with you there - it all looks pretty tatty although I seem to recall the end perspex panels getting a wash during the Day of Action? :think:

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Yeah they sell a Dettol one in morrisons that you don't even need to scrub, them the mould is probably too thick to use that product on though, will probably be better off powerwashing it

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
qJ60rtc

3Z9wqOT

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
argyleforever":i520fvz0 said:

The first link was bad, but the 2nd one OK. Put .jpg on the end of your image link so it links to the image rather than the page and it should work for you :thumbs: