Solar panels on grandstand roof | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Solar panels on grandstand roof

Apr 13, 2006
Plymouth
Just wondered if the fitting of solar panels on the roof of the new stand roof was considered, thought it would be a good money earner for Argyle. It would be the ideal time to fit them.

Oct 28, 2011
Nottingham
I think that Bristol City had a lot of solar panels put in as part of their stadium redevelopment. I am guessing that the budget might not be there at present for Argyle but definitely something that should be considered in the future.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Jon B just posted a reply to a suggestion of solar panels for the roof and he confirmed there will be.

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=108139

Just posted it here for now as maybe not everyone was checking the Development board.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Ottawa Green":2zno5r1h said:
Jon B just posted a reply to a suggestion of solar panels for the roof and he confirmed there will be.

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=108139

Just posted it here for now as maybe not everyone was checking the Development board.

Fantastic, I was only thinking at the weekend as I ran past the ground that it was tragic to have such a large south-facing roof space and not have solar panels on it.

C

Cult Of Personality

Forward thinking by the club. In the long term could save some money that can go else where.

Can't disagree with this move

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Cult Of Personality":1joidvfz said:
Forward thinking by the club. In the long term could save some money that can go else where.

I’m surprised we don’t see more of it at other clubs tbh..

Well done PAFC! :thumbup:

Aug 17, 2005
Every new building as part.of the planning application should be forces to fit solar panels commercial or residential

May 16, 2016
JannerinCardiff":2xwqoptc said:
Cult Of Personality":2xwqoptc said:

I’m surprised we don’t see more of it at other clubs tbh..

Well done PAFC! :thumbup:

Because every other League Club is up North to us, much less sunshine up that way I've been told. ;)