Changing rooms | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Changing rooms

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Any idea how far we are off having these completed.,I seem to remember GoS saying they’d next show any photos only after full completion and fit out.

I hope this doesn’t mean not until the first home friendly.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Ade the green":1svk40xj said:
Any idea how far we are off having these completed.,I seem to remember GoS saying they’d next show any photos only after full completion and fit out.

Steve said they'd been asked not to show anything until after the official opening. I took that to mean that GoS would be invited along. Steve and Bob may well know when that will be, but the club have not announced anything.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Argylegames":xa258lcs said:
Ade the green":xa258lcs said:

Steve said they'd been asked not to show anything until after the official opening. I took that to mean that GoS would be invited along. Steve and Bob may well know when that will be, but the club have not announced anything.

Given how they where in the last set of GoS inside photos, I suspect they are finished.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I can’t remember when I last saw a GoS photo from inside, there was a couple on the main board development blog but none completed. It would be nice to see as there was a lot of talk about them being cramped.

They did seem to get bigger once the roof was on and given a better idea of room size.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Temporary changing rooms being removed Tuesday.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Here's a sneaky one I took from the back door of the changing rooms. Not exactly the sh** pit some were predicting is it?

Gsg1fzc.jpg

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Looks good, I'm surprised there's been no official photos released yet.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
IJN":2hw2618k said:
Here's a sneaky one I took from the back door of the changing rooms. Not exactly the sh** pit some were predicting is it?

Gsg1fzc.jpg

Bit narrow to get changed in and is that black thing, a divider between the 2 teams :coat: :coat: :coat:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ottawa Green":374d9mxt said:
IJN":374d9mxt said:

Gsg1fzc.jpg

Bit narrow to get changed in and is that black thing, a divider between the 2 teams :coat: :coat: :

Yeah, no hooks or lockers either!! ;)