✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Judging by the GoS pictures the edge of the new terrace is only about 10ft from the pitch edge. One of the development blogs said it would be the same distance from the seats to the pitch as in the horseshoe.

The modern style seems to be to have the dugouts set well back from the pitch, so I don't see a problem.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
I think the current fence is a lot closer to the pitch than where the advertising boards will eventually be, probably gives a slight false impression

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Kevin_Gollop":3qq67stq said:
I think the current fence is a lot closer to the pitch than where the advertising boards will eventually be, probably gives a slight false impression

You can see the pitch edge in the webcam shots and on GoS it is edged by a drain and they laid the temporary road right up to it. The first section of green is artificial, the referees assistant ran on it, and the manager's areas were on it.

They have left the crane overnight with the extending arms onto the artificial bit.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Argylegames":b43upwa7 said:
You can see the pitch edge in the webcam shots and on GoS it is edged by a drain and they laid the temporary road right up to it. The first section of green is artificial, the referees assistant ran on it, and the manager's areas were on it.

They have left the crane overnight with the extending arms onto the artificial bit.

D5UquOUXsAAR1EN.jpg

Good view of it there. I'd expect the advertising boards to be on the edge of the tarmac

Kevin_Gollop":11gq921i said:
Argylegames":11gq921i said:

D5UquOUXsAAR1EN.jpg

Good view of it there. I'd expect the advertising boards to be on the edge of the tarmac

I must admit it certainly looks better from that position.