• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

On GoS: HP50 - Raising the Roof III

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Now on GoS, instalment 50 of the development story - 110 photos this time, once again thanks to Bob.

Yes, blimey, set 50! That's 3,854 photos and captions since the grandstand series began at the end of January 2018. Hopefully we're over halfway there! ;)

Any guesses for what the final set number will be?

Greens on Screen

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I look at the Webcams for about 20 minutes a week and often think, hell there's nothing much happening.

Then I see these and think the exact opposite. :greensmile:

Thanks as always for this wonderful service your provide us with.

Both the narrative and photos are a marvel.

My signature seems to be more ironic week on week.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Great photos as per usual Bob,but I have my doubts that everything will be up and running by Christmas.What do you think?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You're asking Bob? I doubt whether he has the expertise to answer, and you certainly haven't.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oddball":23v2e8gc said:
Great photos as per usual Bob,but I have my doubts that everything will be up and running by Christmas.What do you think?
JB said in his last blog - "Project timescales are still positive – to the day, we are still on programme................"

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
oddball":2ddmyl3j said:

Clock on this site says 137 days.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Thank you as always a great way to spend a Sunday or a Monday morning before going to work on how much has happened in the week

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Quick question.... where's the new press box? Where it used to be?

Can't seem to see it on the plans. Will certainly be quirky if it stays where it is in the BPE.

Dec 3, 2005
You should have a competition - how many nuts and bolts will be used in the construction :)

I assume the toilets will be revamped lol - under the Grandstand & yes where will the Press Box be situated.

Great to see your pictures every week - thank you so much.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Thanks for the thanks folks - it's always nice to read.

As for the press box, I don't know for sure by my guess would be roughly where it used to be, at the back of the stand, but simply as a row or two of seats with a small desk along the front of each row (as is often the way at stadia these days), rather than a press box as it used to be. I suppose the only issue would be that there is not as much knee room in the grandstand compared with the horseshoe, so a built-in table top could make it a tight squeeze. As I say, only a guess though.