On GoS: HP45 - Steeling a March | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

On GoS: HP45 - Steeling a March

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Thank you as always! These pics are the highlight of my Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the roof starting to go on in the next few weeks.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Brilliant as usual guys.

Dec 3, 2005
Going ot be great to see the roof going on.
When is the planned completion again?

Hope they have a plan for the gap between those beams thay have put in place, under the stand, before they cut any of the original ones out.

Apr 30, 2011
dennis the menace":1gfspx3p said:
Great to see this progress - and some said it was 'just lick of paint'!

It really is a comprehensive change. I dont think that they could do anymore without actually collapsing the entire original structure. It takes the term 'refurbishment' to the extreme. Really looking forward to when it's open and having a few beers in the supporters bar before watching a game from the new grandstand.

Great photos and explanations again.

Aug 11, 2013
Am I right in thinking the new steel under the stand will take the strain when the old supports are thinned out? Presumably thinned out to improve the vista from the new corporate area? if so - wow !

Simon Hallett takes a lot of credit for what is being achieved - I wasn't in the 'lick of paint brigade', believing the changes were substantial, but this work far exceeds all expectations.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":1rg6pxsq said:
Am I right in thinking the new steel under the stand will take the strain when the old supports are thinned out? Presumably thinned out to improve the vista from the new corporate area? if so - wow !

Simon Hallett takes a lot of credit for what is being achieved - I wasn't in the 'lick of paint brigade', believing the changes were substantial, but this work far exceeds all expectations.
Yep, that's the plan.