Green Taverners Bar - Corner In Fills | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Green Taverners Bar - Corner In Fills

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Looking at the development photos from Afar it would seem the Taverners Bar is very close to the ground to allow any phase 2 corner in fills, Also with the changes with the Balcony has it been accepted that this is never likely to happen?

Im sure I read that the changing rooms were sunk so that it could? They dont seem that low to me and alsocompared toother re-developed stadiums I have been to seem very small

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Whilst stage 2 (corners etc) is still an if, stage 1 has been designed and built so that stage 2 is possible.

I would wager the rake of the corner seats would be such that the changing rooms are well covered and there is a gap between the bar and the corner.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Willis88":hg4ee5rt said:
Whilst stage 2 (corners etc) is still an if, stage 1 has been designed and built so that stage 2 is possible.

I would wager the rake of the corner seats would be such that the changing rooms are well covered and there is a gap between the bar and the corner.

Not forgetting the comment that the new vehicle entrance has been put in as the Demport End one is too low, which suggests that the corner infill will start higher. The plan shown on GoS http://greensonscreen.co.uk/photos.asp?viewer=viewer2&parm=2018-12-16H1&autoload=pic43 has a curved line on it which I presumed was the back of any corner terracing.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I know this is a well-meaning post and query, but I’m really sick of the ‘I’ve had a look at this thing I know nothing about, and assumed x, y and z’ type posts.

These are meticulous plans put together (and easy to view on the PCC website) by architects, engineers, construction experts etc etc in partnership with Argyle themselves. They’re not just going to get a massive element of it THAT wrong :lol:

Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 plans are available and the corners do indeed fit in that space and over the changing rooms.

May 16, 2016
edengreen":22dukh0n said:
Looking at the development photos from Afar it would seem the Taverners Bar is very close to the ground to allow any phase 2 corner in fills, Also with the changes with the Balcony has it been accepted that this is never likely to happen?

Im sure I read that the changing rooms were sunk so that it could? They dont seem that low to me and alsocompared toother re-developed stadiums I have been to seem very small

How many redeveloped comparable Stadiums Changing rooms have you actually been in ?