Webcam 3 (relocated March 13) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Webcam 3 (relocated March 13)

Sep 25, 2010
Thanks Jon

I know l have mentioned this before, but the dressing room area, does look small, could be me and my dodgy eyes,

Also aware, there are certain official sizes for dressing rooms for players and officials.

Might seem bigger when built.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
It really astonishes me that all these faults, spotted so easily by people looking at photos of just the foundations being laid, weren't noticed by someone at the club when the detailed plans were being drawn up. Very worrying!

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
kernow19":390ufacu said:
It really astonishes me that all these faults, spotted so easily by people looking at photos of just the foundations being laid, weren't noticed by someone at the club when the detailed plans were being drawn up. Very worrying!

I assume that's a whoosh

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Willis88":3pmj6dy3 said:
kernow19":3pmj6dy3 said:

I assume that's a whoosh

:thumbs:

Sep 25, 2010
kernow19":zai0ni0s said:

Look I am not having a go, at the club, or the plans/foundations.

It just don’t look like the biggest dressing rooms around. As said their is official criteria , sizes for dressing rooms for players and officials.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Looking at the camera today and surprised to see the bricklayers dodging a large puddle in the centre of the concrete floor in the region of the away dressing room. Way to lay a flat surface!

I guess they'll now have to spend extra time putting in self-levelling compound before they can put the actual flooring in.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argylegames":38zcjbc2 said:
Looking at the camera today and surprised to see the bricklayers dodging a large puddle in the centre of the concrete floor in the region of the away dressing room. Way to lay a flat surface!

I guess they'll now have to spend extra time putting in self-levelling compound before they can put the actual flooring in.

I have heard of clubs failing to heat dressing rooms in the winter so as to make the opposition feel less comfortable before the game. Perhaps Argyle will leave a permanent puddle in the indentation just to annoy the away team :lol:

May 16, 2016
Argylegames":26jb2oem said:

Isn't that what they'd do anyway ?

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Stuart House":3lg6jbar said:
Look how small the builders look in that tiny dressing room ...... :coat:

I saw this, there were 5 people stood close to the where the physio/away changing room and there looked to be plenty of room.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Heathrow Green":3kvv84sb said:
Stuart House":3kvv84sb said:

I saw this, there were 5 people stood close to the where the physio/away changing room and there looked to be plenty of room.

But what would 18 players, 3 or more coaches, trainers and manager look like in that space?

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Ottawa Green":kcrlr9lr said:
Heathrow Green":kcrlr9lr said:
Stuart House":kcrlr9lr said:

But what would 18 players, 3 or more coaches, trainers and manager look like in that space?

Probably quite pleased not to be in the old space! :whistle:

tonsk