Are the greens green? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Are the greens green?

May 16, 2016
Isnt the pitch currently watered with harvested rainfall ? I'd have thought it simple to bolt a few Solar Pamels onto the roof to help with the daily electrical consumption, but the sort of thing Arsenal have installed would cost the same as a few Players wages, so guess where that money would be better spent. Unless the Dockyard have a few spare Submarine batteries lying around we coukd use, I cant see that scale of Green energy happening.

Adams apparently re-uses the same Tactics each week. If that counts ?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Guiri Green":2y8rvs6v said:
Isnt the pitch currently watered with harvested rainfall ? I'd have thought it simple to bolt a few Solar Pamels onto the roof to help with the daily electrical consumption, but the sort of thing Arsenal have installed would cost the same as a few Players wages, so guess where that money would be better spent. Unless the Dockyard have a few spare Submarine batteries lying around we coukd use, I cant see that scale of Green energy happening.

Adams apparently re-uses the same Tactics each week. If that counts ?
You forgot to mention the possibility of Dockyard rats on a dynamo linked treadmill! Forget sub batteries, they wear out.