8. New Years Special
  9. Argyle Christmas Review
  10. January Transfer Window
  11. The Influence of Carey
  12. The Defensive Revival
  13. The Sunderland Summary
  14. Wastefulness Woes and Ticket Troubles
  15. Relegation Review

Featuring a cast of myself, Sam, Josh, Adam, Tom, Colin and Dan, this aims to be an analytical podcast, which will debate the finer details of all things Argyle.

GreenWhite.png

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
We recorded our first podcast last week after the 2-0 defeat to Sunderland, focusing on the full-backs Tafari Moore and Conor Grant, and how Argyle generated pressure in the final half-hour to almost grab a point. Finally, Tom sat in the hot seat and answered 10 quick fire questions about a former Argyle player; how many did you get right?
Click here to listen to first episode.

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
We recorded the second podcast last night, discussing the 1-0 win against Stevenage and how it was achieved, considering what happens if Jamie Ness is injured for the coming games and debating when Ryan Taylor will be reintroduced into the team following his return against Newport County. Finally, Sam sat in the hot seat and answered 10 quick fire questions about a former Argyle season; how many did you get right?
Click here to listen to episode two.

Apr 19, 2008
Cornwall
Enjoyed episode 3 (the first one I've listened to). Enjoyed the mix of intelligent discussion, informed debate & the quiz at the end.

An idea for an extra podcast in the next month which I would like to hear you thoughts on. Would be to do a squad review/where we need to strengthen the squad in January.

Keep up the good work guys

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on to the rest of the team and they all appreciate it! I'm glad you suggested that because we've got a couple of special episodes planned for Christmas and NYE, but more about that when we're closer to the time and confirmed we can record them.

In case you weren't aware, you can also listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify and Stitcher.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Just found you also on doggcatcher, great job guys, will be a regular listener.