Home Park Refurbishment Clock. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Refurbishment Clock.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We’ve got one up as you can see, but we’re hoping to do something better soon.

Contract has been signed but we’re checking for drainage problems.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What about the buses

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Does it have a sticker on it?

A

andyr1963

IJN":ykgee6uz said:

Have I been "whooshed"? What is it with the count down clock? Has Mr Hallett promised to stick to Mr Brent's plans and timetable? Or is he assessing the situation / plans and possibly making alterations and adjustments, if so they will take time.
Why should the current owner stick to the plans / timescales of the previous owner? Unless he has actually promised to do so.

AND Is there an official, as in Council / Planning / Building Control post as opposed to an Argyle post actually stating it is OK for Argyle to proceed with the grandstand refurbishment (As opposed to just preparing / removing seats etc) i.e. has Point Number 19 (yes the drainage point) actually been signed off, or has the can just been kicked down the road, waiting to be a problem at a later date.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
andyr1963":3psn3mkd said:
IJN":3psn3mkd said:

Have I been "whooshed"? What is it with the count down clock? Has Mr Hallett promised to stick to Mr Brent's plans and timetable? Or is he assessing the situation / plans and possibly making alterations and adjustments, if so they will take time.
Why should the current owner stick to the plans / timescales of the previous owner? Unless he has actually promised to do so.

AND Is there an official, as in Council / Planning / Building Control post as opposed to an Argyle post actually stating it is OK for Argyle to proceed with the grandstand refurbishment (As opposed to just preparing / removing seats etc) i.e. has Point Number 19 (yes the drainage point) actually been signed off, or has the can just been kicked down the road, waiting to be a problem at a later date.

I think IJN is just being ironic. Do not panic.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I certainly was.

Now moved to HPD because of a lack of humour. :facepalm: