Could someone tell me.................... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Could someone tell me....................

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
What goes through the minds of the people that stick these stupid stickers in Home Park, causing the staff to have to scrape them off?

Brent Out? Hilarious eh?

jXwY1jo.png

Add that to people ringing up the planning dept on a regular basis, objecting to this and that, chuck in people copy and pasting photos from GoS and E mailing them in to PCC.

What is this? Is this a genuine attempt to stop PAFC from refurring? Is a genuine campaign against the despot James Brent? Or is it simply a group of opinionated saddoes that want to stop the improvements so they can say 'We said all along it wouldn't happen'.

I really don't get it, and speaking to the real Argyle fans, the ones that attend games on regular basis, the ones that contribute to the Argyle cause and always have, they don't get it either.

This photo, along with others, were posted on Free Chat, basically mocking Argyle and mocking the present Chairman is that 'free speech'?

I have no idea, I really haven't but worth sharing.

:wtf: :roll: :shifty: :crazy:

Feb 17, 2017
pilgrimB173":2nqdui9n said:
Get Panini to bring out a special sticker book - might keep them off the streets.

:funny: the BRENT OUT collection 2018/19

May 8, 2011
Whoever did this certainly isnt the brightest star in the universe with a couple of CCTV cameras covering the area between Home Park and the Life Centre and then posting the picture on a public forum.

Perhaps they have volunteered to be this year’s martyr after last year’s episode with the abuse of a carer’s ticket.

May 16, 2016
I find it totally embarrasing for all genuine Argyle Fans regardless of tbeir view of James Brent and the current set up at Home Park.

If you're anti Brent, do you really want this level of activity to best represent your opinion ?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Complete idiots. As mentioned above the CCTV in the area will have caught whoever did this.
It's more expense for the club to scrape off the stickers and repaint the gate.

By providing an unmoderated platform for this type of thing to be posted time and time again it's almost as though Lloyd/Freechat promotes this kind of behaviour.

Mar 8, 2016
Schools are off, kids are getting bored. But hang on, is it kids? the most worrying thing about it is that last time it was a full grown adult that thought it would be a good idea to put stickers up. How unfulfilled must their life be to feel the need to do the things posted in the original post. Crazy.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Free Chat is grim. I unfollowed it because it was just filling up my news feed with spam. The idea of light-touch moderation isn't a bad one in theory I guess but it does seem to attract the single-figure IQ brigade. It's amazing how nasty some football fans can be to other people who support the same team as them.

Aug 2, 2011
Sad brainless idiots. Hopefully they will be identified and publicly shamed. Although it is unlikely they ever have or will attend a game the club should ban them for life from the ground.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It’s the fruits causing the trouble behind the scenes that worry me even more.

‘Argyle fans’??? Ask yourselves! Seriously think what is behind the objection letters, the snidey E mail ‘Plymouth Argyle have encroached on their agreement by three bricks’ etc etc.

Sometimes when people want to hammer this site, they say things like ‘We miss such and such’ etc etc. I and I know there’s many like me, are so glad certain people have buggered off from PASOTI. A certain individual doesn’t post any more, he simply feeds those that do!

I simply don’t understand their logic, I really don’t.

In their wildest dreams they think they can stop the progress, in reality all they’ll do is cost PAFC more money. :facepalm:

Welcome to the internet eh? A certain ex CEO once told me that his ex Chairman called such people 'Internet Hoodies' I think that describes this phenomenon very well. A legend in their own minds.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
In line with the new policy, this thread will be moved to new forum within 24 hours.

Just in case one of their disciples points that out.