ITV Russia World Cup | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

ITV Russia World Cup

Apr 18, 2018
Hi,

I'm from ITV West Country and we're looking to do a piece on people's travel plans for the Russia World Cup - potentially speaking to fans before they go and when out in Russia.

Are there any fans on here who are planning to go over to Russia? It'd be great to chat to anyone who's interested.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Some years ago I read a stat where a newspaper said that 3 out of every 4 people in the UK preferred watching the BBC coverage of World Cup games shown simultaneously on both channels. Later that day I watched a match on ITV rather than BBC and at half-time they switched to the 4 man pundit panel. It made me wonder which three had watched the first half on BBC!!

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I watch it on mute at half time, so many experts who clearly have no clue when not on the pitch.

Sep 13, 2003
itvjake":hwyexijq said:
Hi,

I'm from ITV West Country and we're looking to do a piece on people's travel plans for the Russia World Cup - potentially speaking to fans before they go and when out in Russia.

Are there any fans on here who are planning to go over to Russia? It'd be great to chat to anyone who's interested.

I'm offski too, 53 days and counting !

Sep 25, 2010
Isint ITV football coverage, consist of adverts, with a bit if football thrown in.

Sep 13, 2003
Martyn":rv8n9aof said:
Isint ITV football coverage, consist of adverts, with a bit if football thrown in.

I just ignored the email from ITV. The show they are showing on ITV 3 tonight is so crap ! Where is Chris Morris when you need him ?!

Jun 27, 2013
Clarke_B":18e7ugus said:
Martyn":18e7ugus said:

I just ignored the email from ITV. The show they are showing on ITV 3 tonight is so crap ! Where is Chris Morris when you need him ?!

With Alan Partridge as analyst...

"$H1T! Did you see that?! He's got a leg like a traction engine!"

Sep 13, 2003
Pilgrim Returned":3rsffrqe said:
Clarke_B":3rsffrqe said:
Martyn":3rsffrqe said:

With Alan Partridge as analyst...

"$H1T! Did you see that?! He's got a leg like a traction engine!"

The Chris Morris bit where he declared War between Hong Kong and Australia is still spine tingling good !