Nathan Thomas | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Nathan Thomas

Feb 5, 2015
Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place, but Sky Sports are reporting that Charlton want Nathan Thomas for £750k.

Strikes me as a rather large sum for a player who's career has hardly been fantastic. He's started this season well, but has done little before.

Also makes me wonder what GC is worth... Surely at least £1m?

May 8, 2011
He got injured on Saturday a tear to the abductor muscle in his groin. Looks like a lengthy period out, I wouldn't expect much interest in him in January.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
GreenLDN":5s6leko6 said:
Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place, but Sky Sports are reporting that Charlton want Nathan Thomas for £750k.

Strikes me as a rather large sum for a player who's career has hardly been fantastic. He's started this season well, but has done little before.

Also makes me wonder what GC is worth... Surely at least £1m?
Perhaps, that is a Jeff Stelling valuation ;)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Surprised that he was not involved for Hartlepool yesterday, particularly after the rumours about a £750k move.

Is he still out injured?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
davie nine":1qe8dyqm said:
Surprised that he was not involved for Hartlepool yesterday, particularly after the rumours about a £750k move.

Is he still out injured?
He got injured again.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
When Thomas played for us I thought he was a showboater and not a team player and nothing has changed my mind since then.
He would try 5 or 6 Hollywood shots (despite team mates in a better position) before one would go in the net and it's this that would get remembered and not the misses.

But £300,000 for an ex-PL side is hardly going to put them in financial trouble if he doesn't work out.
Funny old game.

I presume his asthma issues are now under control and he will pass a medical?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Thomas is a.raw talent that gets fans off their seats. I was told by numerous people that he was often out clubbing on the weekends which to make it at that level he'd need to slow down on. With the right coaching he could become very good

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
PL2 3DQ":3pw2hgla said:
When Thomas played for us I thought he was a showboater and not a team player and nothing has changed my mind since then.
He would try 5 or 6 Hollywood shots (despite team mates in a better position) before one would go in the net and it's this that would get remembered and not the misses.

But £300,000 for an ex-PL side is hardly going to put them in financial trouble if he doesn't work out.
Funny old game.

I presume his asthma issues are now under control and he will pass a medical?
I wonder if some players struggle down here with the high quality fresh air. Thomas had asthma and the lad Folly had serious respiratory problems. He never had a problem prior to moving to Devon and I am told it went soon after he left. Shame really, because he WAS a quality signing that we never saw the best of.

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
Possibly followed by Enda Stevens from Pompey who has turned down a contract...

They liken the situation to us with Carey....just cannot compete with the wage difference