Jason Puncheon | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jason Puncheon

Apr 30, 2011
I see that JP played for Palace at City today. He really has done well since leaving us. He has played in the Premiership for three different clubs now.

I see that he only made six appearances for us after we signed him. Does anybody know what went so wrong for that to be the case? We were really struggling during the time he was 'our' player yet he still spent most of his time out on loan?

Mar 21, 2013
Penmaster":eh5rxw5u said:
I see that JP played for Palace at City today. He really has done well since leaving us. He has played in the Premiership for three different clubs now.

I see that he only made six appearances for us after we signed him. Does anybody know what went so wrong for that to be the case? We were really struggling during the time he was 'our' player yet he still spent most of his time out on loan?

I was wondering the same thing the other day when he played, shame it never worked out here, I always thought it was due to a problem with himself & Sturrock?

Aug 22, 2006
It's not just Jason Puncheon. Bolasie started against City. Noone is now a first team regular at Cardiff, and so is James Chester for Hull. Wee nuggets. The less said about Stockdale the better. Poor game today.

B

bizzay1

Wanted to run with the ball, couldn't lump it high enough, never saw one of his passes coming down with ice on it, crap player :lol:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
MAZZA26":ojr85vgp said:
It's not just Jason Puncheon. Bolasie started against City. Noone is now a first team regular at Cardiff, and so is James Chester for Hull. Wee nuggets. The less said about Stockdale the better. Poor game today.

James Chester played twice for us on loan from Man U??

hardly a wee nugget from our youth development was he?
(or am I missing something? was he a st budo bhey?? :oops: )

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

As far as I remember, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, Jason Puncheon wasn't too happy living so far away from London.

Mar 23, 2008
James Owen":3p6pfm8p said:
I believe puncheon was getting on with another players wife? (easter?)
That's what I heard at a time there were rumours of unrest at the club with several players including Puncheon, Easter, MacLean and Walton not getting along but who knows for sure.

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
Feel sorry for Stockdale, not a bad keeper and made some very good saves, unfortunately he was usone by some rebound and poor defending, so struggle to blame him for it really.

Fulham are my bet to go down, alongside Cardiff and Sunderland.

Mar 12, 2008
Leeds
James Owen":1lwbpm6k said:
I believe puncheon was getting on with another players wife? (easter?)

I heard that as well. However, I also used to teach several students who went to school with Puncheon. According to them, after we signed him he thought he'd 'made it' and became a bit of a Flash Harry - fast cars, fast women and plenty of partying. I'd imaging that clashed with Sturrock.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
He scored today for Palace

From the second corner there seems to be a push from Fer into the back of Jedinak. Fer's booked, and Palace win a penalty.

GOAL! Puncheon takes it, and dispatches it excellently for his first Palace goal, and a vital equaliser.