Bolasie out on loan? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bolasie out on loan?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I note THe Sun is carrying a piece indicating that Yann could be surplus to needs at Goodison and Crystal Palace are interested in taking him on loan. I hope they will not look to him as a replacement should their sought after winger leave, as whilst Yann is good he is not that good.

Oct 24, 2013
Quintrell_Green":2mdvj1pg said:
I note THe Sun is carrying a piece indicating that Yann could be surplus to needs at Goodison and Crystal Palace are interested in taking him on loan. I hope they will not look to him as a replacement should their sought after winger leave, as whilst Yann is good he is not that good.

Wanted by Middlesbrough to replace Adomah. £15million.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
lyndhurst green":3ncmzq3h said:
Quintrell_Green":3ncmzq3h said:

Considering Adomah has been at Villa for at least a season, then Middlesborough have not exactly been busting a gut to fill the winger gap.

Oct 24, 2013
Quintrell_Green":mfntskpo said:
lyndhurst green":mfntskpo said:
Quintrell_Green":mfntskpo said:

Considering Adomah has been at Villa for at least a season, then Middlesborough have not exactly been busting a gut to fill the winger gap.

Adama Traore, sorry, my bad.

Oct 24, 2013
lyndhurst green":1kax5enf said:
Quintrell_Green":1kax5enf said:
lyndhurst green":1kax5enf said:
Quintrell_Green":1kax5enf said:

Adama Traore, sorry, my bad.

Adama, Adomah, Adomah, Adama....

Let’s call the whole thing off.